I’ve just released a beta for Chill 2.0. What’s new?
- Support for Integration testing using Autofac (no mocking).
- Support for multiple Chill containers in a single assembly. Ideal if you want to have both integration tests and unit tests in a single assembly.
- Support for automatic object mothers.
- Chill is now also available as portable class library (thanks for that Dennis)!
- Several usability tweaks.
Get the changes via Nuget:
Install-package Chill.Autofac –IncludePrerelease
Install-package Chill.AutofacNSubstitute –IncludePrerelease
Install-package Chill.AutofacFakeItEasy –IncludePrerelease
I’ll blog further about these improvements soon. As always feedback is very welcome.
Keep it Chill!